My other blog entries!


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Looking into the future...

Sitting here in Brewed Awakenings, a great Cafe in Rhode Island, sipping on an Iced coffee and doing some homework, I gathered up, what I hope to be some great ideas for the future of 'Doubling Your Summer Money.'

I imagine...

A collection of books to prove to the average college student studying away from their hometown) (on campus or off campus, that you can have fun, pay for school on your own, gain the experience that every college student desires, live on campus, do well in school, eat well and budget effectively.

So far, in addition to the original, 'Doubling Your Summer Money,' I'm also working on... The College Student's Cookbook (sections for on campus students and sections for off campus students). It will prove to you that you can make delicious meals, even if you don't know how to cook. It will show you how much money you can truly save by making your own meals rather than eating out. If you live on campus, it will show you recipes for combining college food to stay healthy and fit.
 
A quick preview for my idea. I want to create a cookbook specifically illustrated for the average college student, whether they are living on campus or off!

 I just put that together in photoshop, I know it ain't perfect...


Let me know if you like this idea...


Enjoy the rain (if your in the Northeast region of the United States)... for those of you in elsewhere locations, please pray for some sun in our neck of the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment