My other blog entries!


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Peer Pressure...

With all these companies out there trying to develop a new image for themselves, I've tried to do the same.

With the past few days of awful weather, I've had some time to catch up.

 I got quite a bit done actually...

  • Managed to get free rent for one month (Doing a bit of power washing and painting for my landlord).
  • Booked a power washing job, and possibly a few more.
  • Figured out my summer schedule for work at Chop Mist Charlie's (the restaurant I work at).
  • Got just about everything set for July, when I take off for New Zealand to Study Abroad!
  • Got my oil changed
  • Fixed my bike
  • And cooked a great meal (Lamb Rib Chops with Butternut Squash and Spinach)!
Even with the rain, I went on a long bike ride, from my home to University of Rhode Island, it took an hour there and an hour back (yes, I was beat).  But I was inspired by that bike ride to start biking more... to the supermarket, coffee shop, etc.

I re-designed the area at the top of the page, let me know how you like it, please!

I'm sincerely working on my book, hoping to have it done by the time I get back from New Zealand, in November.

Just so you know, I'm not writing this book in hopes to keep all the profits, in fact more than half of the profits will be donated to a non-profit, which I am also working on. The non-profit will award scholarships for students who show true entrepreneurial spirit.

Thank you for reading my blog. I enjoy enlightening the world with my realistic, sometimes unrealistic blog posts, but as always, I appreciate you following me on my journey through life.

Cheers,

Matthew Berger

No comments:

Post a Comment