With the past few days of awful weather, I've had some time to catch up.
I got quite a bit done actually...
- Managed to get free rent for one month (Doing a bit of power washing and painting for my landlord).
- Booked a power washing job, and possibly a few more.
- Figured out my summer schedule for work at Chop Mist Charlie's (the restaurant I work at).
- Got just about everything set for July, when I take off for New Zealand to Study Abroad!
- Got my oil changed
- Fixed my bike
- And cooked a great meal (Lamb Rib Chops with Butternut Squash and Spinach)!
I re-designed the area at the top of the page, let me know how you like it, please!
I'm sincerely working on my book, hoping to have it done by the time I get back from New Zealand, in November.
Just so you know, I'm not writing this book in hopes to keep all the profits, in fact more than half of the profits will be donated to a non-profit, which I am also working on. The non-profit will award scholarships for students who show true entrepreneurial spirit.
Thank you for reading my blog. I enjoy enlightening the world with my realistic, sometimes unrealistic blog posts, but as always, I appreciate you following me on my journey through life.