My other blog entries!


Monday, December 20, 2010

Hungry? These recipes should get you cooking!

After reading through a huge box of recipes created and shared by my mother and grandmother, I chose my three favorites, which I have personally enjoyed at one of our holiday dinner's!

First things first:

Zucchini Pie!
I have always admitted that it tastes better than it looks!

So here's the recipe:

  1. Set your oven to 350 degrees F
  2. Take 1 Large or 6 small zucchinis and slice them up!
  3. You'll need 2 stalks of celery...cut them up too!
  4. 1 onion... you guessed it, cut em' up!
  5. Take a hand full of grated cheese or mozzarella cheese
  6. 1/2 cup of oil
  7. A few dashes of salt & pepper
  8. 4-6 eggs
  9. Parsley- use sparingly
  10. Mushrooms!
  11. Ehh, throw some paprika in too!
  12. Take everything and mix it all together!!!!!!
              Put it in a pan (that has some pie liner dough on the base!) and top it off with bread crumbs. 
  
Cook for about 40 minutes to an hour depending on how crispy you want your zucchini pie!

Come back tomorrow for my next favorite dish!

  I promise you won't regret it.

Happy Holiday's! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment