My other blog entries!


Friday, December 17, 2010

I like December most of all...


With the Holiday's right around the corner,

I find myself thinking,

A whole year has gone by 

And

What accomplishments have I achieved?



When I sat down and thought about everything that has happened in the past year, it made me think about where I wanted to be at about this time next year. I jotted down what I want to accomplish in 2011. I have to admit, I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself, but I believe with passion and preparation, my dreams will almost always come true. And so will yours. 

So sit down for about ten or fifteen minutes.

Think about everything you have done. What have you learned? What can you learn from the mistakes you made in 2010? This is the best time to do just that, so you can be ready for a fresh start and a bright new goal in 2011!



When you figure out where you want to be in life by the end of 2011, write it down so you don't forget! It's really quite crucial for the success of your dream's.




Just a friendly reminder,



DO NOT LET YOUR ANIMALS GET TO THESE BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY PLANTS!

Poinsettia's are extremely toxic to your pet's! It can kill them. 

I recommend you either get fake ones, or put them high up, in an area where if the leaves or flowers fall to the floor, your animal friends won't get them!

This book is fabulous for understanding what types of house plants you can truly depend on to benefit everything inside your home including your loved ones, your animal friends and of course, the air you breathe!


Have a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season!
~
Matthew Berger


No comments:

Post a Comment