My other blog entries!


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Weekend!

As with all holiday's, there's is a certain amount of warmth that come's along with the joy of seeing family, friends, loved ones and of course, relaxation! Positive thoughts usually occur in times like these. I'm going to keep it short and simple since I have a ton of homework to do today...

Use the energy of your family around you and warms feelings floating throughout the room to think big! What am I going to do to improve my life thus far? What can I do better? This energy is a nice boost to get you thinking!

After thinking, learn from it all! And then start thinking again!

After Thanksgiving, understand that those warm feelings helped you think big! Make it a habit to receive warm feelings, and further, make it a habit to think big! The more chronic those habits are, the more  your life will improve! I can almost guarantee it.

If need be,
Eat Turkey Every Day to reach your goals!

If your a vegetarian,
Eat Cranberry Sauce and Stuffing!

Yum,
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment