My other blog entries!


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why do I write these blogs?


Writing (typing) is fun.

I love to share what's on my mind.

I love sharing what I learn from others.

I love pressing the 'Publish Post' button.

I love seeing that people have visited my page.

I love going back weeks later to re-read what I wrote.

I love when people come up to me saying 'I read your blog.'

I am looking forward to reading my blogs from the beginning many years from now.

I don't want to take the chance of forgetting about a thought or idea that I had.

Sometimes I will look back at all my notes or random word documents, and decide that I want to share what I wrote.

Sharing what I know is my path.

I write to instruct.

I write to celebrate life.

I write to amuse others.

I write to keep a smile on my face, and hopefully others.

Writing these blogs is a way for me to wind down and relax.

Pick something that you do on a daily basis and write all the reasons why you do that sorta thing.

It's pretty cool to be able read the things you do and why you do them. 

Make room for new ideas in your brain by writing old ones down!

Keep in mind that you have a new thought every 1.2 seconds...

You think of something new 70,000 times a day (based on an average of a few different sources' estimates)

THATS ALOT!

Start writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment